Author Topic: It'll take more than carrying a rosary  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It'll take more than carrying a rosary
« on: May 06, 2024, 02:49:26 pm »
May 6, 2024
It'll take more than carrying a rosary
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

Don't look now but there are some Catholics getting ready to vote.   And they are going to vote for President Trump over the Catholic contender.   

This is the story:

Catholics in the U.S. have swung dramatically against President Biden in recent years, now boasting a significant statistical break towards his GOP challenger.

Pew Research released on Apr. 30 a report exploring support for presidential candidates sorted by religious affiliation.

The poll found that 55% of Catholics support or lean towards supporting former President Donald Trump in a head-to-head against Biden.

So much for Joe Biden and his claims to be carrying a rosary or else making the sign of the cross when another politician is praising reproductive rights and mocking a political leader who opposes them.

My guess is that shift goes beyond religion.  I would argue that it has a lot to do with inflation, the price of gasoline and an international situation that could put us in a war any day.  Then you have the chaos in our streets, the lawlessness, as well as an insane social agenda, and you have a lot of people like me wondering if he is just playing with the beads.

My guess is that abortion is a mover in this electoral movement, too.  After all, Mr. Biden has come a long way from "legal, safe and rare" to late-term abortion up until the day of birth.  At some point, people can see that our president has no backbone and will read whatever the leftist cabal puts in front of him.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/it_ll_take_more_than_carrying_a_rosary.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: It'll take more than carrying a rosary
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 04:36:03 pm »
I think even some Cafeteria Catholics recognize that LIEden is a cynical phony who makes Cafeteria Catholics look bad.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: It'll take more than carrying a rosary
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 05:10:41 pm »
Dem party has no room for any pro-lifers.

I was baptized Catholic, took First Penance, and too First Communion, but not Confirmation - because I knew I could not be a Catholic in good standing because I am pro-Choice (need to keep Big Government out of the womb and away from the groin).
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.