Author Topic: Barack Obama, 21st-Century Schizoid Man  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Obama, 21st-Century Schizoid Man
« on: May 06, 2024, 02:18:22 pm »
May 6, 2024
Barack Obama, 21st-Century Schizoid Man
By Pete McArdle

Although not a psychologist, I nevertheless convinced thousands of trusting souls to open their mouths (and wallets) for needles, drills, forceps, foul tastes, strange smells, not-good vibrations, and bills beyond imagination for more than forty years.

And after the obligatory formalities and a couple jabs of the ol’ Novocain had been dispensed with, I’d sit, patiently waiting for profound anesthesia, and provide free psychoanalysis to my patients.

I’d listen carefully — most times — and then, no matter what the patient’s problem was, I’d say, “You have a problem with congruity.”

“Congruity” is having the things you think and deeply believe match up with your actual words and actions.  Most people fall short of absolute congruity, but the smaller the gap, or “schism,” between your talk and your walk, the happier and more fulfilled you are.

And the bigger the schism, the more troubled, angry, and unhappy you are.

With that in mind, who could possibly be more conflicted, disturbed, or downright resentful than the man currently sailing our ship of state into a stone jetty at about ninety knots?

Joe Biden, you say?

No, silly!  He’s not running anything, except maybe his mouth when he’s occasionally allowed to.

Watch the recent video of Crusty Joe trying to eat his dinner at the execrable White House Correspondents’ Dinner.  He’s zoning out on the person talking to him.  He struggles to move salad from the salad plate to his dinner plate.  He then loses interest in the salad and strains mightily to rip a small dinner roll in two, finally transferring half the roll to his dinner plate.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/barack_obama_21st_century_schizoid_man.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Barack Obama, 21st-Century Schizoid Man
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 03:05:45 pm »
 ////00000////

... a lot of big college words for Limousine Liberal Hypocrisy.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 04:11:21 pm »
Definite credit to the headline writer for the song reference.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 04:14:38 pm »
King Crimson...