Author Topic: Constitution Party - Presidential Acceptance Speech  (Read 408 times)

Online libertybele

Constitution Party - Presidential Acceptance Speech
« on: May 05, 2024, 03:32:33 pm »
I am not impressed and disappointed.  We have the right to express our beliefs in Christianity, and conservatism -- but attaching primarily a religious 'tone' and preaching is a wonderful attempt to promote the Constitution Party  but I don't see it as attracting new voters nor getting onto the ballot in all 50 states.

Speech is @ link below.

Presidential Acceptance Speech - Randall Terry and Stephen Broden - National Convention Spring 2024

https://brandenburgnewsnetwork.com/view?m=N2lJjrJMo
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 04:41:44 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Re: Constitution Party - Presidential Acceptance Speech
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 04:18:48 pm »
Sadly, I no longer see the Constitution Party as an option to vote for this election. 

Terry has a very interesting background including leading the largest peaceful civil disobedience in American history and is not unfamiliar to those in the media, including Oprah, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc., and  he has been arrested 49 times ....

He actually  beat Obama in 12 different counties in OK when he ran against him in 2012.

His website offers no layout of his platform and how he will lead this country.

Here is his website:

https://www.terry2024.com/candidates
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 04:42:49 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 05:41:39 pm »
The VP choice is more promising, but all in all, IMHO they are a terrible choice for the Constitution Party.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024, 06:10:55 pm »
Thanks @libertybele, I am liking him (Randall Terry). Just a few minutes in... He is personable and his take on the 2nd Amendment is great. He is willing to take on Transsexuals and Gays head on... He doesn't fold on abortion issues. Seems he is a fighter... and folks call Trump a fighter, he couldn't say anything Terry is saying...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 06:12:24 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 06:23:32 pm »
At least Mr. Terry will put up a strong fight. Which honestly is more than I expected from the Constitution Party at this stage.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2024, 06:30:35 pm »
Thanks @libertybele, I am liking him (Randall Terry). Just a few minutes in... He is personable and his take on the 2nd Amendment is great. He is willing to take on Transsexuals and Gays head on... He doesn't fold on abortion issues. Seems he is a fighter... and folks call Trump a fighter, he couldn't say anything Terry is saying...

So if by a major fluke he wins, how is going to do it without Congressional approval?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2024, 07:30:36 pm »

Yes he is definitely a fighter. He's quite energetic to say the least and I don't know if his 'preacher like' speeches are going to be welcome, nor am I sure that that will be enough to get him onto the ballot in all 50 states.  IF he should be able to do so, it will be a first for the Constitution Party and I may give him another look. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2024, 07:33:00 pm »
At least Mr. Terry will put up a strong fight. Which honestly is more than I expected from the Constitution Party at this stage.

They don't have a lot of time left to qualify to be on the ballot is the problem. Lack of funding has always been their shortcoming.  They just can't compete with those who have billionaires and millionaires backing them with deep pockets.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2024, 07:34:09 pm »

So if by a major fluke he wins, how is going to do it without Congressional approval?
If a 3rd party should be voted in...that's going to be quite the upset.