Author Topic: Here’s How We Know The ‘Climate Crisis’ Is Not About The Climate  (Read 88 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here’s How We Know The ‘Climate Crisis’ Is Not About The Climate
by I & I Editorial Board  18 hours ago 

Carbon dioxide is a pollutant, the Environmental Protection Agency says. It’s been drilled into us for more than 30 years that we have to cut our CO2 emissions if we don’t want the world to end too soon. [emphasis, links added]

But we know that the climate scare is in no way related to protecting the sky. The data tell us so.

Over the last three calendar years, 2021, 2022, and 2023, “​​​​no country has reduced its carbon emissions more than any other major nation on a per capita basis,” the Committee to Unleash Prosperity tells us.

“Even though our GDP is about 50% higher than China’s, our per capita emissions are roughly the same,” says the group.

The data also tell us that though China’s emissions grow every year, “ours have come down every year over the last decade.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/heres-how-we-know-the-climate-crisis-is-not-about-the-climate/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson