Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway endorses early mail-in voting: ‘You adapt or you die’  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway endorses early mail-in voting: ‘You adapt or you die’
By
Jenny Goldsberry
May 4, 2024 11:24 am

Former White House adviser Kellyanne Conway submitted to the idea of early voting, despite her previous stance against it. She acknowledged the GOP could  “die politically” by opposing it.

Conway appeared on Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday to make her new stance clear ahead of her former boss President Donald Trump’s election in November. Trump also changed his tune on mail-in ballots after opposing it himself.

“So, I don’t like early voting, but if this is the new normal, you adapt, or you die politically,” Conway said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/2991466/kellyanne-conway-endorses-early-mail-in-voting-you-adapt-or-you-die/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It's a bad idea, but until it's repealed, the GOP needs to make maximum use of it, just as the democrats/crypto-fascists do.

Offline LMAO

It's a bad idea, but until it's repealed, the GOP needs to make maximum use of it, just as the democrats/crypto-fascists do.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline collins

yeah, play the game but try to change the rules. That being said, I doubt I'll ever do the early voting thing, what if the candidate drops out/dies/goes insane in the month or two before the election? In a primary, you could have voted for anybody but Trump to no avail.

There should be just an Election Day, with limited absentee voting. Americans have no need to be so lazy they need weeks to do one simple thing.

Offline LMAO

yeah, play the game but try to change the rules. That being said, I doubt I'll ever do the early voting thing, what if the candidate drops out/dies/goes insane in the month or two before the election? In a primary, you could have voted for anybody but Trump to no avail.

There should be just an Election Day, with limited absentee voting. Americans have no need to be so lazy they need weeks to do one simple thing.

I harken back to the day when I voted in my first election in 1984 and I was a young soldier station in Fort Sill,  Oklahoma. I had to request an absentee ballot,  I had to give a reason why, and it absolutely had to be postmarked by a certain date otherwise  it would’ve been invalid.

We’ve decided to accommodate the least common denominator in this country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DB

We’ve decided to accommodate the least common denominator in this country

On everything...

Offline collins

yes, I don't have a problem with absentee voting for the military, people working out-of-state or country, people with mobility issues, the very elderly but it's getting to the point that Election Day is two months long. The left loves it, so you should be suspicious. I had a friend in GA that was working the polls during the Senate run-off in 2022 - some Democrat judge made him go in right after Thanksgiving  for early voting even though that was prohibited in their state constitution - just an extra day to cheat?

and everything is dumbed-down into oblivion

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This will make next-to-no difference to the GOP (i.e., utilizing mail-in votes).

REASON WHY:
Republicans will use it to mail in legitimate votes, just earlier than usual.

The DCommunists will use it to facilitate cheating, as an important component of their "above-ground" "election apparatus" (of which I've mentioned many times before in this forum).

Mail-in voting is DESIGNED to thwart the normal, legitimate election process.
It should be BANNED everywhere -- actually done so right in the Constitution.

Offline Hoodat

This will make next-to-no difference to the GOP (i.e., utilizing mail-in votes).

REASON WHY:
Republicans will use it to mail in legitimate votes, just earlier than usual.

The DCommunists will use it to facilitate cheating, as an important component of their "above-ground" "election apparatus" (of which I've mentioned many times before in this forum).

Mail-in voting is DESIGNED to thwart the normal, legitimate election process.
It should be BANNED everywhere -- actually done so right in the Constitution.

100% CORRECT

@Fishrrman is right.  For Republicans, it won't help if someone votes early instead of waiting until election day to vote.  But for Democrats, it gives them that many more days to cheat.

In Georgia, the Dems vote by mail on Friday and then vote in person on Tuesday.  Their names are still on the register on election day because their mail-in ballot hasn't yet been received.  By Wednesday, their mail-in ballot finally shows up.  It is immediately separated from its envelope containing the voter ID, and is tossed in the tally.  There is no check for double-votes at this point.

The only hope that Republicans have is to cheat so big that Democrats demand an end to it.  In California, the law says that any absentee ballot turned in must be counted.  So Republicans need to drop off 20 million Trump ballots on election day and demand them be counted as required by law.  See how that goes over.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I agree.  Not that I’ll be participating in this travesty, but most doing it MIGHT help.

Of course, as others have stated, it gives the communists more time to “legitimately” tweak things so they win after the first week in November.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Yes, most of us might play their game (again), but beat them at it - by winning and then changing those rules back to non-Banana-Republic.

If anything has made the “dead people voting” conspiracy theory come true, it is “early voting”, no matter what format that takes.

It’s not just about the candidate dying (Paul Wellstone, anyone?  Likely Biden?), it’s about the VOTER dying.  Why does a person who’s dead by Nov 5 (whatever) count for votes?  Why is it ok if they are alive in Sept, but in Nov they’re dead?  Why can they still vote for the current cycle?

As to the lazy, indeed.  If people could walk miles and miles on dirt roads and over pasture to get to vote on 1 day 2 centuries ago, I think your high-tech world can manage to get your actual butt to the polls on a certain single day YOU KNEW ABOUT A WHOLE YEAR AHEAD!
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

Another problem with early voting is what we saw in 2022 with Fetterman. Votes were cast before his issues with his stroke were known. It may not have mattered in the end. But how many early voters voted for him and had no idea that he had a stroke and was dealing with the residuals of that?

Barry Goldwater