Author Topic: EV Hell continues: Crash victims might have to be “left to die”, Hertz dumps another 10,000 cars,  (Read 101 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EV Hell continues: Crash victims might have to be “left to die”, Hertz dumps another 10,000 cars, Tesla sacks whole charging team
EV doom. The collapse of an industry. AI assisted.

By Jo Nova

Chronicling the collapse of the Big-Government-made EV bubble
In today’s EV obituary column, Elon Musk has dropped a bombshell. Two months after Telsa chargers became the industry standard (which promised to save the other car makers) his profits fell, and he’s fired the entire EV charging team overnight. Hertz, meanwhile, has realized that dumping 20,000 electric cars in January was not enough, and it has to offload another 10,000 electric cars, which now amounts to half its EV fleet. And then comes the news that there might be a secondhand “timebomb” coming at the eight year mark when most EV battery warranties run out and cars will become “impossible to sell”.

As if that’s not enough, this week the fire and rescue experts in NSW are warning in the politest possible way, that they might have to do a “tactical disengagement” of a car accident victim, which means leaving them to die in an EV fire if the battery looks likely to explode. They say that first responders need more training, as if this can be solved with a certificate, but the dark truth is that they’re talking about training the firemen and the truck drivers to recognize when they have to abandon the rescue.

EV crash victims could be left to die in battery fires without training for responders, inquiry told
Jennifer Dudley-Nicholson, The Driven

https://joannenova.com.au/2024/05/ev-hell-continues-crash-victims-might-have-to-be-left-to-die-hertz-dumps-another-10000-cars-tesla-sacks-whole-charging-team/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson