Author Topic: ERO San Francisco removes Mexican fugitive wanted for homicide  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

ERO San Francisco removes Mexican fugitive wanted for homicide

SAN FRANCISCO — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) San Francisco removed an unlawfully present foreign fugitive to his home country of Mexico April 24. He was wanted by Mexican law enforcement authorities for homicide and attempted homicide.

David Antonio Hernandez Ventura, 26, departed from McFarland and arrived at the San Ysidro Port of Entry, where he was handed over to authorities from Mexico.

“I am proud of the work ERO San Francisco officers do on a daily basis to keep the streets of our communities safe,” said ERO San Francisco Field Office Director Moises Becerra.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Border Patrol agents encountered Hernandez when he attempted to enter the United States without being admitted by an immigration officer under the alias Ruben Sanchez-Ignacio. He was removed under the Title 42 authority March 30, April 1 and April 8, 2021.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-san-francisco-removes-mexican-fugitive-wanted-homicide
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson