Author Topic: Exclusive: ‘America First’ Trump Supporter Seeks to Unseat Florida Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I would love to see this..

Exclusive: ‘America First’ Trump Supporter Seeks to Unseat Florida Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Joshua Klein 2 May 2024

Former Republican congressional candidate Bryan E. Leib has officially entered the 2024 GOP primary in the Sunshine State’s 25th District, advocating for fresh leadership in Congress to uphold “common sense,” Judeo-Christian values, and Trump’s “America First” agenda; he is challenging long-serving Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Thursday, communications strategist Bryan E. Leib, a senior fellow at the Center for Fundamental Rights and a former Republican congressional candidate, announced his candidacy “because we don’t need more baby boomers serving in Congress,” he said.

“We need new blood, fresh ideas, and change agents in Congress that represent the next generation of Americans,” he stated, “not the K street lobbyists and special interest groups.”

According to Leib, like many Americans, he is “deeply troubled by the far left’s attempts to soil the very Judeo-Christian values that our nation was founded upon.”

“They tear down our statues, they burn down police stations, and they terrorize cities when they don’t get what they want,” the former executive director of CASEPAC — a political action committee focused on combating antisemitism in American politics — said, charging that the left is “on a warpath against religious freedom, our Constitution, common sense, and the traditional family unit of a father — a man — and a mother — a woman.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/02/america-first-trump-supporter-seeks-unseat-florida-democrat-debbie-wasserman-schultz/

Yikes!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wish him every success!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Yikes!

Paging Gov Noem.  Need your help with a rabbis dog.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

She’ll be reelected easily
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

She’ll be reelected easily

Likely, especially with all the ILLEGALS being carted in. DeSantis lost Broward country which is I believe Schult's district. The district maps were redrawn.  Here are the demographics of her district:

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Congressional District 25, FL are White (Hispanic) (49.4%), Two+ (Hispanic) (20.5%), White (Non-Hispanic) (19.1%), Other (Hispanic) (4.85%), and Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (3.49%).

76.2% of the households in Congressional District 25, FL reported speaking a non-English language at home as their primary shared language. This does not consider the potential multi-lingual nature of households, but only the primary self-reported language spoken by all members of the household.

https://datausa.io/profile/geo/congressional-district-25-fl
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:28:06 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

Broward Co is a political wasteland, though her opponent did manage 45% last time.  She might get primaried by a hispanic or herspanic at some point.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I thought Wessonoil Schultz had gone off into the sunset and returned to civilian life. Hope then he smokes her.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

She, like Pelosi, is like a bad jock itch that seems to go away from time to time only to pop up again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy