Author Topic: Hundreds of Migrants Swarm Seattle Park, Erect Tent Encampment, Issue List of Demands  (Read 784 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hundreds of Migrants Swarm Seattle Park, Erect Tent Encampment, Issue List of Demands

Warner Todd Huston 1 May 2024

Hundreds of migrants, most from Africa and Venezuela, swarmed into Powell Barnett Park in Seattle on Monday and hastily erected a tent encampment before issuing a list of demands including free housing, food, and other needs.

The park, situated in Seattle’s Central District neighborhood, was invaded in a planned takeover by more than 200 migrants who brought in wood pallets and erected tents on top of them.

One of the migrants, Republic of Congo Central African native Don Tstay, told the media they plan to stay until their demands are met.

“So far they haven’t kicked us out, and we plan to stay until we get housing,” Tstay said according to KOMO-TV.” He added that “the government” needs to give them housing, work permits, and other freebies.

Discovery Institute Senior Fellow Jonathan Choe noted that it seems the entire incident was choreographed because a group of “far-left activists” were already on hand to begin helping the migrants fulfill their demands.

https://twitter.com/choeshow/status/1785197411041976735

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/05/01/hundreds-migrants-swarm-seattle-park-erect-tent-encampment-issue-list-demands/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Why are we importing people to demand freebies from government?

We already have enough home grown Americans doing that already
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

The invasion that has been happening is now taking hold.  Will we soon see every city with encampments  expecting their demands to be met? How many cities have seen a reduction in their police force since the Floyd incident and how many cities won't have the manpower or police force to handle the radicals?

We are slowly falling from within.  These are protesters. What is going to happen when we start to see actual attacks such as 9-11??

My fear is once we are attacked from within we will see either China or Russia invade from the outside as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

The invasion that has been happening is now taking hold.  Will we soon see every city with encampments  expecting their demands to be met? How many cities have seen a reduction in their police force since the Floyd incident and how many cities won't have the manpower or police force to handle the radicals?

We are slowly falling from within.  These are protesters. What is going to happen when we start to see actual attacks such as 9-11??

My fear is once we are attacked from within we will see either China or Russia invade from the outside as well.

Neither China nor Russia is going to invade the USA. Neither remotely has the ability to.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Liberalism gone to seed.  **nononono*

We cannot survive a 2nd Biden term, but that's what we're getting.  8888crybaby

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Neither China nor Russia is going to invade the USA. Neither remotely has the ability to.
Maybe they will use Canada or Mexico as proxies...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hundreds of Migrants Swarm Seattle Park, Erect Tent Encampment, Issue List of Demands
"Hundreds" now maybe. In a few days there will be "Thousands" and then "Tens of Thousands".
And I am 100% in favor of it. I hope the entire city drowns in illegals and drugs. No tears from me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.