Author Topic: Biden Team Edits His Scripted Video 8 Times in 24 Seconds  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Team Edits His Scripted Video 8 Times in 24 Seconds
« on: May 01, 2024, 04:14:48 pm »
Biden Team Edits His Scripted Video 8 Times in 24 Seconds

Wendell Husebø 1 May 2024

Joe Biden’s aides spliced a 24-second scripted video of the president eight times, raising concerns about whether he can deliver simple remarks without mistakes.

About one-third of Democrats doubt Biden’s mental fitness, a Harvard/Harris survey recently found.
    Another poll revealed 82 percent of Americans harbor concerns about his physical and mental health.
    Only about one-third of voters say Biden is physically or mentally fit to serve a second term, Quinnipiac found.

Politicians often record remarks on camera for social media, but few short videos are as heavily edited as Biden’s 24-second video. The exception to the repeated jump cuts would be videos created for TikTok.

In contrast to Biden, 81, former President Donald Trump often delivers lengthy uncut videos. Trump delivers his message in a natural way that resonates with many voters.

“There are 8 separate jump/hard cuts to this 20 second video,” Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung posted on X. “That means Biden could barely read a script without messing up, so they had to stitch all the usable parts together. And even the ‘usable’ parts are bad.”

https://twitter.com/TheStevenCheung/status/1785644521860080119

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/01/biden-team-edits-his-scripted-video-8-times-24-seconds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden Team Edits His Scripted Video 8 Times in 24 Seconds
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 04:19:14 pm »
From the article….

Joe Biden’s aides spliced a 24-second scripted video of the president eight times, raising concerns about whether he can deliver simple remarks without mistakes.

They had to edit a 24 second scripted video eight times

And they still question whether or not he can deliver simple remarks without mistakes???
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rustynail

Re: Biden Team Edits His Scripted Video 8 Times in 24 Seconds
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 04:33:01 pm »
Just proves Our Joe is a perfectionist who demands things are done right.