Author Topic: DHS info on paroled immigrant flight program released, reveals over 45 cities where they entered US  (Read 530 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DHS info on paroled immigrant flight program released, reveals over 45 cities where they entered US

Florida received the bulk of the newcomers, with 80% of the migrants flown into airports in four Florida cities. New York, California, Georgia, Texas, and Nevada also received migrant flights.

By Misty Severi
Published: April 30, 2024 7:02pm
Updated: April 30, 2024 7:39pm

The House Homeland Security Committee subpoenaed documents from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Tuesday detailing a list of 45 cities that thousands of paroled migrants flew into in the past two years via a controversial immigration program.

The DHS established the immigration policy in October of 2022, which was intended for Venezuelans to enter the country legally as long as they had an American sponsor, and passed a vetting process. It was later opened to migrants from Haiti, Cuba, and Nicaragua. The program did not secure the flights itself, but allowed the newcomers to enter the country legally.

The program allowed more than 200,000 migrants to enter the country during an eight month window last year, spanning from January through August of 2023. Florida received the bulk of the newcomers, with 80% of the migrants flown into airports in four Florida cities, including Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Tampa according to data reviewed by Fox News. New York, California, Georgia, Texas, and Nevada also received migrant flights.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/dhs-info-paroled-immigrant-flight-program-released-reveals-over-45-cities-where-t-420274/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here are the top American cities Joe Biden is sending hundreds of thousands of paroled migrants - so is YOUR home town on the list?

The policy allows in limited numbers of vetted migrants from four nations
    DHS revealed that it sent over 200,000 in through the program
    Around 80 percent of the migrants were sent to four cities in the state of Florida

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:47 EDT, 1 May 2024 | Updated: 09:25 EDT, 1 May 2024

The Department of Homeland Security revealed that it sent over 200,000 migrants on a controversial parole program to 45 cities across the United States between January and August 2023. 

The policy, which was enacted in October 2022, allowed migrants who had not entered the country illegally to fly directly into America.

Migrants were also required to have a sponsor in the US and pass various vetting tests.

It was initially announced for Venezuelans, before adding Haitians, Nicaraguans and Cubans amid one of the worst migrant crises in American history under President Joe Biden and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Around 80 percent of the migrants were sent to four cities in the state of Florida: Miami - which got 91,821, more than any other city - Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa Bay were among the top 15 destinations, according to the DHS.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13369727/American-cities-Joe-Biden-sending-hundreds-thousands-paroled-migrants.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DHS Data Exposes Over 45 U.S. Cities as Destinations for Hundreds of Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Through Biden’s Parole Program — 80% Were Flown to Red State Florida
by Jim Hᴏft Apr. 30, 2024 9:20 pm

Internal data from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has uncovered that hundreds of thousands of migrants have been flown into over 45 U.S. cities through the Biden regime’s Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans (CHNV) mass parole program.

On January 5, 2023, the Biden regime unveiled a plan to provide ‘safe and orderly pathways to the United States’ for up to 30,000 individuals monthly from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela.

Known as the CHNV program—short for Processes for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans—it grants eligible people from these nations who have a U.S. sponsor and pass a background check the opportunity to live and work in the U.S. legally for two years under ‘humanitarian parole.’

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that the Biden regime has been operating secret charter flights to transport illegal immigrants from foreign airports to various U.S. cities. This covert operation has been ongoing amidst an unprecedented influx of illegal aliens across the southern border.

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), a think tank known for advocating tighter immigration controls, reported that these obscure flights have facilitated the entry of approximately 320,000 illegal aliens into at least 43 different airports in the US. These figures were disclosed for the period ranging from January through December 2023.

In a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, lawyers for CBP refused to reveal details about the program, citing potential national security vulnerabilities, according to the Daily Mail.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/dhs-data-exposes-45-u-s-cities-as/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who can blame illegals for choosing Florida. After all, half of America is lining up to go there themselves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Who can blame illegals for choosing Florida. After all, half of America is lining up to go there themselves.

Biden’s trying to dilute the angry, upset with his policies electorate in Florida with grateful Democrat voters

He may not turn Florida blue. But he hopes to turn it at least purple
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Biden’s trying to dilute the angry, upset with his policies electorate in Florida with grateful Democrat voters

He may not turn Florida blue. But he hopes to turn it at least purple

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

If the DEMS succeed in turning either TX or FL blue, our country will be entirely gone.  They have a significant voting population and the invasion was indeed part of the plan to further the DEM stranglehold to retain control once and for all.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Will DeSantis turn around and ship them to blue states?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Will DeSantis turn around and ship them to blue states?

He's got to find them 1st.  They are like cockroaches now that they have infested a place.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.