Author Topic: Trump’s vice presidential pick won’t matter  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s vice presidential pick won’t matter
« on: April 30, 2024, 09:44:52 pm »
Trump’s vice presidential pick won’t matter
By
Brady Leonard
April 30, 2024 2:46 pm

Journalists and commentators were looking forward to the boost in clicks and views that typically accompanies a robust presidential primary. But since the Republican primary was over before it began, and the media’s beloved Democrats are now making a mess of both domestic and foreign policy, many in the commentariat are spending a lot of time speculating about who former President Donald Trump will select as his running mate.

After Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) nuked her veepstakes odds with the bizarre decision to prove her toughness by bragging about shooting a puppy with a 12-gauge, North Dakota governor and former sort-of presidential candidate Doug Burgum emerged as a top choice. Other names such as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC), perpetual Arizona candidate Kari Lake, Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), and former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard have also been floated by “sources,” but Trump’s vice presidential pick likely won’t matter one way or the other.

The 2024 presidential election is not complicated. If President Joe Biden’s team and its friends in the press can shift the focus to Trump’s legal battles and somehow convince the electorate that Jan. 6 was worse than Pearl Harbor, Biden will win. If the focus is kept on Biden’s age, mental decline, outrageous family corruption, and disastrous economic and foreign policy, The Donald will join President Grover Cleveland in the history books.

The book has been thoroughly written on Biden and Trump. They both have been public figures for most of their extremely long adult lives, and very few people are without a strong opinion on both men.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2985235/trumps-vice-presidential-pick-wont-matter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Trump’s vice presidential pick won’t matter
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 01:14:23 am »
I'm not so sure.  Were he to pick Tim Scott, the softening of Biden's support among African-Americans might turn into actual support for Trump.  Scott, unlike Obama, is actually properly Black, not mixed-race who qualified as "Black" only because the Left bought into the old racist "one drop rule", and is the descendant of slaves exported by the Kings of Benin and their ilk from West Africa, rather than the descendant of East Africans who were never slaves (or if they were were enslaved by Arabs without being exiled from their homeland).  This could provide an interesting dynamic in the election if played right. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 01:36:56 am »
I'm not so sure.  Were he to pick Tim Scott, the softening of Biden's support among African-Americans might turn into actual support for Trump.  Scott, unlike Obama, is actually properly Black, not mixed-race who qualified as "Black" only because the Left bought into the old racist "one drop rule", and is the descendant of slaves exported by the Kings of Benin and their ilk from West Africa, rather than the descendant of East Africans who were never slaves (or if they were were enslaved by Arabs without being exiled from their homeland).  This could provide an interesting dynamic in the election if played right.

I'm not so sure that a Black VP is going to make a difference.  I think a very strong, conservative female Hispanic VP would help Trump.  I don't know of anyone that fills those shoes; perhaps Monica De La Cruz, but she's not very well known, nor has she been in Congress that long.

Scott is relatively new as well.  He's soft spoken and also isn't well known.

Noem would have been the best bet.  A staunch solid female conservative with experience.  Her shooting her dog and putting that information in her book blew any chance of helping Trump's re-election.

As terrible as Brandon is, he'll be re-elected.  Strictly my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 02:08:55 am »

As terrible as Brandon is, he'll be re-elected.  Strictly my opinion.

It’s difficult to beat an incumbent president. That incumbent not only has to be terrible but anyone challenging that incumbent has to convince the voters why he or she would be better

If I was Trump, I would win or lose on making the border the issue. That is the one, if not the only, issue that Trump is far superior over Biden on
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy