Author Topic: Man Accused Of Drunk-Kicking Bison  (Read 256 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man Accused Of Drunk-Kicking Bison
« on: April 30, 2024, 05:28:09 pm »
Not a healthy choice to kick a Bison.

The incident took stupid human tricks to an entirely new level, the curator of the Yellowstone National Park: Invasion of the Idiots* social media site told Cowboy State Daily on Monday.

“You think you’ve heard it all, and then there’s this,” Jen Mignard said. “That is absolutely nutty. What the heck?”

Clarance Yoder, 40, of Idaho Falls, suffered only minor injures in the attack that happened April 21, according to the statement released Monday afternoon by the Yellowstone National Park Public Affairs Office.

Yoder was charged with being under the influence of alcohol to a degree that may endanger oneself, disorderly conduct as to create or maintain a hazardous condition, approaching wildlife and disturbing wildlife.

He appeared in court April 22 and pleaded not guilty to all charges.
Official Scorecard
For those keeping score, if convicted, Yoder would receive at least 100 points in the "Bison versus Tourists" scorecard available on the Yellowstone: Invasion of the Idiots page.

According to the scorecard, a trip to the hospital, as a result of a bison incident, is worth 100 points.

A simple ground goring is worth one point. But if the goring was preceded by a charge, two points are awarded.

Eight hundred points are presented for flying over a fence due to a head butt.

The real money winners, however, are for de-pantsing: 1,000 points; goring and getting tossed into a tree: 2,000 points; goring, getting tossed into a tree, and de-pantsing: 10 million points.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2024/04/29/man-accused-of-drunk-kicking-bison-sets-off-yellowstones-animal-attack-season/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 05:29:43 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Man Accused Of Drunk-Kicking Bison
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 05:59:02 pm »
At our visit last year, saw a photographer get within 5 feet of a bison at Yellowstone.  Dozens were yelling at him to get the hell away.  Guy got lucky, and was able to escape.  Still, he looked like an Antifa Hippy, so I really wasn't shocked at the antics.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 06:49:37 pm »
At our visit last year, saw a photographer get within 5 feet of a bison at Yellowstone.  Dozens were yelling at him to get the hell away.  Guy got lucky, and was able to escape.  Still, he looked like an Antifa Hippy, so I really wasn't shocked at the antics.

Such things are often followed by FAFO statements... drunk or not.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 07:02:38 pm »
Yellowstone is not a petting zoo.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 07:18:56 pm »
Such things are often followed by FAFO statements... drunk or not.
Yeah, he's lucky he didn't get stomped to death or otherwise terminally mutilated.

God looks out for fools, drunks, pregnant women, and Scotsmen!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis