Author Topic: Report: Gas Prices Politically Trap Joe Biden After Surging 18% in 4 Months  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Gas Prices Politically Trap Joe Biden After Surging 18% in 4 Months

Wendell Husebø 30 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden appears politically unable to prevent gas prices from increasing, a sour economic reality for voters with the presidential election just months away.

Drivers are reportedly paying 18 percent more to fill up their tanks than they were in 2023 — and the driving summer season is still to come.

Gas prices have not been below $3/gallon for 1,084 straight days, according to the Republican National Committee’s Research Team. Prices under Trump never reached $3/gallon.

When former President Donald Trump left office, the national average for regular gas was $2.39/gallon. Monday’s price was $3.65/gallon, 52 percent higher under Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/30/report-gas-prices-politically-trap-joe-biden-after-surging-18-in-4-months/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Who has Release the Strategic Reserves in June/July ahead of peek vacation season.

No matter that we are down to about 40% left in those caves, because Biden never refilled them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just paid $489.9 and that was at ARCO, and I'm not in a particularly affluent area, I can't imagine what the majors are charging in well to do areas of California **nononono*