Author Topic: Biden: I’ll Do Gun Control in 2nd Term, Idea ‘Liberty Is Watered with the Blood of Patriots,’ Is ‘Bu  (Read 686 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I’ll Do Gun Control in 2nd Term, Idea ‘Liberty Is Watered with the Blood of Patriots,’ Is ‘Bunch of Crap’

Ian Hanchett 30 Apr 2024

During an interview with the “SmartLess” podcast that was recorded on March 28 and released on Monday, President Joe Biden stated that he will “make sure that we do something about gun violence in this country” in his second term, the 2nd Amendment isn’t an absolute and remarked, “this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”

In response to a question on what issues he thinks people should focus on, Biden said, “I think they should be focused on a couple of things: Number one, we’re going to, in a second term, God willing, we’re going to make sure that we do something about gun violence in this country. The idea that we allow assault weapons to be sold with magazines with 100 rounds is just bizarre.”

Biden added that Democrats didn’t say they wanted to take people’s guns away, and “The 2nd Amendment, which I, when I taught law school — the 2nd Amendment wasn’t absolute ever. You weren’t able to have a cannon when you were — this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/30/biden-ill-do-gun-control-in-2nd-term-idea-liberty-is-watered-with-the-blood-of-patriots-is-bunch-of-crap/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"When I taught Law school."

Another Biden lie.  The man barely passed Law School. 79th out of 86.  I'd like to know who the dude was that finished last.  He'd make a better president then Lieden.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Another Biden lie.  The man barely passed Law School. 79th out of 86.  I'd like to know who the dude was that finished last.  He'd make a better president then Lieden.

:beer:

Wonder how many of No.'s 80-86, even or ever practices law with any success. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

“this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”
Good ol' Joe. That quote is from Thomas Jefferson, whom the Democrat party tries to claim as their own.
...  Thomas Jefferson did the most to make the Liberty Tree a lasting metaphor, with his 1787 letter that declared, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.”  ...
Smithsonian Magazine
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Two Words: Ruby Ridge
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

From the article…..

“The 2nd Amendment, which I, when I taught law school — the 2nd Amendment wasn’t absolute ever. You weren’t able to have a cannon when you were — this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”

Good God! His  mind wanders every time he speaks
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
From the article…..

“The 2nd Amendment, which I, when I taught law school — the 2nd Amendment wasn’t absolute ever. You weren’t able to have a cannon when you were — this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”

As always, Biden is doin’ a lot of choppin’ but no chips are flyin’!

Online rustynail

Joe Biden fights for our rights.  He's gone to Jail many times standing up for us.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Notice he left out "...and tyrants".

Wonder why?  :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As always, Biden is doin’ a lot of choppin’ but no chips are flyin’!

Didn't you used to have a Biden Screen shot graphic of him with the check engine light on, on his forehead?

Perfect description.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

Didn't you used to have a Biden Screen shot graphic of him with the check engine light on, on his forehead?

Perfect description.

Yes I did.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

Top Notch!!!!

:beer:

Biden's white house answer to that light was to place black electrical tape over it and keep on driving!

Since then, the low fuel warning light has appeared and he went into "Limp Home" mode.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 03:28:42 pm by Wingnut »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

He didn't teach jack! The job was a simple resume enhancer/payola scheme.

Biden served as Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice at the University of Pennsylvania between his tenure as vice president and the start of his presidential campaign. However, the duration of the position was closer to two years than four, since he was on leave while running for president. Also, his duties might not conform to the full range of activities that the public might associate with the term "full professor," including teaching semester-long classes, conducting independent research, and handling administrative responsibilities.
https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/04/29/fact-check-joe-biden-full-professor-four-years/9555102002/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From the article…..

I guess that Joe believes that those who fought for our independence and freedom weren't Patriots, just mercenaries like all American soldiers who fought to keep America free in every war since then.  :pondering: I guess that would be in keeping with his long term attitude to our enlisted men and women.

Offline libertybele

IMHO Joe talking about doing anything with the 2A is deeply troubling; especially since it is likely that he will have a wide full majority.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Think of everything that Pedo Joe has legislated out in just 3 years.  If he can basically outlaw gas powered engines, guns should be a cake walk.

I think we take this threat with all the seriousness it deserves.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Think of everything that Pedo Joe has legislated out in just 3 years.  If he can basically outlaw gas powered engines, guns should be a cake walk.

Who's being the "Drama Queen" here?   :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online cato potatoe

If that guy is still alive, I'm guessing he had enough sense to retire at least 15 years ago. 

Online mountaineer

Of course, he couldn't even get the Jefferson quote half right. "C'mon, Jack, if you need to water the treason tree with the patriots' fruit from the poison tree, a poem as lovely as a tree, George Washinghouse and the cherry tree, with the assault cannons ... anyway."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Yes, I take his threat about gun control seriously.

FJB! In my books, the 2A WILL stand.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Isn't verbotten for snowflakes to quote Thomas Jefferson?  He was a slave-owning white male herterosexual Christian of Western  European descent.

Creepy Uncle Joe could still quote George Jefferson ... "Well we're movin' on up, to the east side ..."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.