Author Topic: Hotel Quietly Converted Into Migrant Shelter In Up-And-Coming Neighborhood: REPORT  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hotel Quietly Converted Into Migrant Shelter In Up-And-Coming Neighborhood: REPORT

ALEXANDER PEASE CONTRIBUTOR
April 29, 2024 3:00 PM ET

A hotel in a hip neighborhood in New York City (NYC) has been quiet about the fact it has been transformed into a migrant shelter that was bought and paid for by Democratic NYC Mayor Eric Adams’ administration.

Located in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn, the 55-room Hotel Le Jolie has been home to migrant families with children thanks to a $12,300,000 emergency contract funded by the NYC Department of Homeless Services (DHS) — which went into effect at some point last year, according to The New York Post.

The news regarding the change has not been reported until months after the boutique hotel underwent the initial transition.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/29/n...ant-sanctuary/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson