Author Topic: Exclusive: Rep. Paul Gosar Warns Biden’s Weaponization of DOJ Has Taken America to a ‘Very Dangerous  (Read 170 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Rep. Paul Gosar Warns Biden’s Weaponization of DOJ Has Taken America to a ‘Very Dangerous Place’

Joshua Klein 29 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden’s use of the judicial system against his primary political opponent has taken the country to a “very dangerous place,” according to Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), who warned about the erosion of the autonomy of everyday Americans, who actually “want a fighter” and therefore “gravitate” to Trump.

He also argued that while America could potentially survive another Biden term, “I don’t think you would want to,” insisting that “the shining light that America used to be would never be the same.”

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, Gosar began by pointing to the former president’s civil fraud conviction in the case brought by outspoken anti-Trump New York Attorney General Letitia James.

Trump is now appealing a summary judgment issued by New York Justice Arthur Engoron in that civil fraud case, where no actual harm was claimed. He initially faced an unprecedented bond, which appeared aimed at bankrupting him, as well as a slew of politically charged legal challenges.

“The economy of New York will never be the same,” said the congressman, who serves as a member of the House Freedom Caucus and sits on the Oversight and Accountability committee. “People in New York better wake up because this has got ramifications far bigger than anything they’ve ever seen.”

In addition, he added, there will be a “new financial center” outside of New York, with companies seeking to relocate if this case is not overturned.

“I’m waiting for the United States Supreme Court to come forth and say, ‘Enough is enough,’” he said. “I want to see what they are made of because this is all-out lawfare.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/29/exclusive-rep-paul-gosar-warns-bidens-weaponization-doj-taken-america-very-dangerous-place/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The more Joe can impoverish Americans, the sooner he can achieve America crashing and burning.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions