Author Topic: As polls slip, Biden seeks media help  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
As polls slip, Biden seeks media help
« on: April 29, 2024, 06:30:23 pm »
As polls slip, Biden seeks media help
By
Byron York
April 29, 2024 10:24 am
AS POLLS SLIP, BIDEN SEEKS MEDIA HELP. Sunday brought more bad news for President Joe Biden in the form of a new CNN poll showing former President Donald Trump leading Biden by 6 points, 49% to 43%, in a head-to-head national matchup, and by 9 points, 42% to 33%, in a race that includes Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and some minor left-wing candidates. A worrisome detail in the poll was that it was taken from April 18 to April 23, when Trump’s trial in New York was underway and the subject of intense media coverage. Voters knew Trump was facing felony charges, they heard about the case against him every day, and more still preferred Trump to Biden.

Perhaps it is not surprising, then, that even as he was receiving the latest negative polling, Biden was asking the press to go tougher on Trump. Trump supporters might roll their eyes at that — how could the press be any tougher on Trump than they already are? — but Biden took two high-profile opportunities to tell journalists that they should go even harder on the former president.

The first was Biden’s hourlong interview on Friday with SiriusXM radio host Howard Stern. It’s easy to see why Biden chose Stern. At 70, Stern is far past his shock-jock days and can deliver a special brand of fawning in a friendly interview. His discussion with Biden was a very, very friendly interview.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-memo/2982770/as-polls-slip-biden-seeks-media-help/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:31:17 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: As polls slip, Biden seeks media help
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 06:38:25 pm »
Media help?

What more is there to do after 2020?

ABCNNBCBS and PBS all in the Biden Camp, Most newspapers and other print media follow suit.

Censorship of dissent on social media.

Short of seizing the remainder of media outlets which don't already carry Bidens water, there isn't much more left for the gubmint propaganda outlets to do. They have worked overtime to discredit those telling the truth.

At this point, anyone who has their eyes open can see they lie.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: As polls slip, Biden seeks media help
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 08:25:05 pm »
Literally every breathing human may well see the truth, but they don't see the truth of fixing elections.  In that regard, they are as dumb as a box of rocks, and another fixed election is just over the horizon.

And with the weak kneed Supreme Court, no one will fix what is wrong in the USA.  NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Heck, one vote on the court is occupied by a total idiot that could not define what a WOMAN is!!!  The court has become a total joke from my view.