General Category > Elections 2024

Trump has problems that are out of his control in five swing states

<< < (2/5) > >>

LMAO:

--- Quote from: banddag on April 29, 2024, 11:24:25 pm ---Neither Trump or Biden will be nominated. Majority of the country want neither.  New, fresh candidates will be selected at each convention.

--- End quote ---

Are you willing to put money on that?  A donation to a charity of the winners choice?

banddag:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 29, 2024, 11:39:24 pm ---Are you willing to put money on that?  A donation to a charity of the winners choice?

--- End quote ---

Just my opinion.  In a latest poll only 25% of democrats want Biden to be the nominee. Biden will step down at the last minute. It is probably already  in planning.

Not sure if the democrat or republican convention is first but of biden steps down and a moderate women democrat is nominated Trump will not know what hit him.

banddag:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 29, 2024, 11:30:56 pm ---Actually, our new TBR troll, that is only possible if 2 things happen.  The CIA kills Trump and Joe Dies in a slip and fall and he can't get up.

--- End quote ---

So I put forward a reasonable opinion I get attacked as being a troll.  No wonder the general moderate population has the image of the far right as being nasty people.
Instead of attacking, put forth your opinion why mine is wrong.

banddag:
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-female-women-voters-poll-presidential-election-2024-1892087

Polls show that the proportion of women who plan to vote for Trump in November is less than the proportion who voted for him in the 2020 election.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: banddag on April 30, 2024, 12:09:21 am ---

Just my opinion.  In a latest poll only 25% of democrats want Biden to be the nominee. Biden will step down at the last minute. It is probably already  in planning.

Not sure if the democrat or republican convention is first but of biden steps down and a moderate women democrat is nominated Trump will not know what hit him.

--- End quote ---

We will see who is right but I’m pretty confident that it will be Biden and Trump in November

Both Truman and Johnson did not seek the second term and a Republican was elected president. And the DNC is probably aware of this history

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version