Author Topic: CBP Releases March 2024 Monthly Update  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBP Releases March 2024 Monthly Update
« on: April 29, 2024, 03:43:27 pm »
CBP Releases March 2024 Monthly Update
Release Date Fri, 04/12/2024
WASHINGTON — U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) released operational statistics today for March 2024. CBP monthly reporting can be viewed on CBP’s Stats and Summaries webpage.

“CBP - in coordination with our partners across the Federal government as well as foreign partners - continues to take significant actions to disrupt criminal networks amidst unprecedented hemispheric migration activity,” said Troy A. Miller, Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Commissioner. “Encounters at our southern border are lower right now, but we remain prepared for changes, continually managing operations to respond to ever-shifting transnational criminal activities and migration patterns.”

CBP continues to work closely with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to quickly process individuals encountered at the border and remove those who do not establish a legal basis to remain in the United States, delivering strengthened consequences promulgated by the Circumvention of Lawful Pathways rule and its associated measures. From May 12, 2023 to April 3, 2024, DHS has removed or returned over 660,000 individuals, the vast majority of whom crossed the southwest border, including more than 102,000 individual family members. The majority of all individuals encountered at the southwest border over the past three years have been removed, returned, or expelled. Total removals and returns since mid-May exceed removals and returns in every full fiscal year since 2011.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-releases-march-2024-monthly-update
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson