Author Topic: Communist Defectors Warn About Four Stages Of Subversion — And America Is On The Last One  (Read 166 times)

Offline corbe

Communist Defectors Warn About Four Stages Of Subversion — And America Is On The Last One

BY: SCOTT S. POWELL
APRIL 29, 2024

Forty years ago, a KGB defector, Yuri Bezmenov, revealed the systematic plan Soviet communists used to take down countries and establish a communist-type society and regime. More recently, a Chinese defector immigrant, Xi Van Fleet, has been on a crusade to warn Americans about the parallels between what is happening in America today and what Mao did in the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

The systematic plan Bezmenov revealed involves four fluid stages of communist subversion: 1) demoralization, 2) disorientation, 3) crisis, and 4) normalization. In Mao’s America, Xi Van Fleet explains how Mao’s destruction of the “Four Olds” (old ideas, old culture, old customs, and old habits) is being replicated by today’s leftist cancel culture, which will end what is left of freedom in America if not stopped.

Demoralization
The first stage in the Bezmenov analysis, demoralization, lasts a generation or more. One of its main thrusts is to undermine the Judeo-Christian beliefs, customs, habits, and traditions that have been foundational to America — these parallel the Four Olds that Mao destroyed in China.

Another target for demoralization is the family, which communists want to replace with the state. Xi Van Fleet points out that just as the Chinese Cultural Revolution turned children against their parents, American families are under increasing attack. Government schools, the medical establishment, and popular culture — which now support the transgender movement — are increasingly turning children against their parents.

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2024/04/29/communist-defectors-warn-about-four-stages-of-subversion-and-america-is-on-the-last-one/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm not demoralized.  I still got a lot of fight left in me.

I'm not disoriented.  My moral and political compass still points to True North.

I'm not in crisis.  I have faith, perserverance, and persistence.

There is no normal.  There is only what you are willing to put up with.

I refuse to be a resigned whiny little b!tch.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.