Author Topic: Miranda Devine: Joe Biden is far from ‘decent’ despite what the media and celebrities may claim  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden is far from 'decent' despite what the media and celebrities may claim
Miranda Devine

Joe Biden is the least popular president of the past 70 years, according to a new Gallup poll.

But you wouldn’t know it if you were at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington on Saturday night. The glittering event is supposed to be a roast of the president.

Instead, it was a flattering suck-up to Biden amid jabs at Donald Trump.

“Saturday Night Live” comedian Colin Jost, best known as Scarlett Johansson’s second husband, is a Staten Island boy who reads The Post, so you’d think he’d have a clue. But he ended his performance with a gushing tribute to Biden’s “decency.”

“My grandfather, a Staten Island firefighter, voted for you, Mr. President … because you are a decent man. My grandpa voted for decency. … Decency is how we’re able to be here tonight. Decency is how we’re able to make jokes about each other and one of us doesn’t go to prison after.”

For that sycophantic slop, Jost got a standing ovation from the people who are supposed to hold the government accountable.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/28/opinion/joe-biden-is-far-from-decent-despite-what-the-media-and-celebrities-may-claim/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

If only she were alive, Neilia Biden could weigh in on just how "decent" Joe is. Hunter and Ashley already have.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 02:49:57 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Creepy Uncle Joe ... a compulsive liar and plagiarist for the ages.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe gets my vote for worst POTUS in USA history. Frankly, he is dramatically worse than James Buchanan, who is often given that title.  And like Buchanan, he may well be leading us into a 2nd civil war.  He has divided this country far more than the nemesis Obama ever wished to do.

The word DECENT in the same sentence with Biden is a perfect oxymoron!  He is a whore of a human, who fully supports genocide on our unborn.  His being a Catholic only adds further insult to the whole equation, for Catholics supposedly are anti abortion.

Any intelligent black knows that abortion is the leading cause of death for blacks each year.  No joke.  So it is safe to say that Biden is a long standing racist, fully in league with historic racists from his years as senator to the present day with his embrace of abortion, the single greatest evil the USA is imposing upon its own people and the world!!!