Author Topic: Joe Biden’s DHS Keeps Detention Space Unfilled as Criminal Illegal Aliens End Up in American Communi  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden’s DHS Keeps Detention Space Unfilled as Criminal Illegal Aliens End Up in American Communities

JOHN BINDER28 Apr 202498

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) continues to keep detention space unfilled as several recent cases revealed that criminal illegal aliens were released into American communities after crossing the United States-Mexico border.

As of April 25, DHS had just a little more than 34,000 illegal aliens in its detention facilities — a fraction of the 6.2 million illegal aliens who, by the end of Fiscal Year 2023, are in deportation proceedings but are living throughout the U.S. on the Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) non-detained docket.

The low detention rate comes after Congress approved 41,500 ICE beds for the rest of the fiscal year, far above the 25,000 ICE beds that DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas requested.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/28/joe-bidens-dhs-keeps-detention-space-unfilled-criminal-illegal-aliens-end-up-american-communities/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson