Author Topic: 'They will take it back!' China 'readying land grab' on Russia as Xi turns on Putin  (Read 453 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

An expert warned that China is preparing for an opportunity to take back the territory, adding: "The minute there is weakness, they will move."

Daily Express US
By CHARLIE BRADLEY
Sun, Apr 28, 2024

China is waiting for the Russian Federation to collapse so it can seize a slice of land taken from it by Russia 200 years ago, it has been claimed.

Beijing has been a crucial supporter of Vladimir Putin since he invaded Ukraine and was essentially cut off from the Western world due to sanctions.

But Canadian journalist and author Diane Francis believes that China is also preparing to take back a slice of land in the far east of Russia.

(more)
https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/135795/china-russia-xi-putin-manchuria
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Tom Clancy wrote an interesting novel about the Chinese attacking Russia.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Allegedly, China fought the USSR in the 1960s.
Allegedly, satellite photos showed partly melted tanks along the border,
suggesting that they even used nuclear weapons.
Allegedly.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Allegedly, China fought the USSR in the 1960s.
Allegedly, satellite photos showed partly melted tanks along the border,
suggesting that they even used nuclear weapons.
Allegedly.

Not allegedly.  i am old enough to remember it happening. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Not allegedly.  i am old enough to remember it happening. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

I said "allegedly" because, in the 1980s, I heard people talking about the satellite photos,
which were still classified back then.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao