Author Topic: New Bombshell Evidence Emerges: Was Trump Set Up in Classified Docs Saga?  (Read 612 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

New Bombshell Evidence Emerges: Was Trump Set Up in Classified Docs Saga?

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/28/new-bombshell-evidence-emerges-was-trump-set-up-in-classified-docs-saga-n4928572

This week in Florida, Judge Aileen Cannon unsealed a trove of new documents that Jack Smith fought to keep hidden. And you'll soon find out why. Among the documents unsealed were extensive exhibits, motions, and other filings shedding light on the intricate web of communication between the Biden White House and the National Archives and Records Administration in the lead-up to Trump's indictment.

Investigative journalist Julie Kelly found something interesting in the documents that could change everything. The first things is testimony from an FBI agent who testified that the General Services Association (GSA) had been in possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia before ordering Trump's team to come get them.
"So an entire pallet full of boxes that had been held by GSA somewhere outside of DC is dumped at Mar-a-Lago," Kelly notes. "Apparently these are the boxes that ended up containing papers with 'classified markings.'"

"I will double check indictment but I don't recall this event in the timeline," she added.

So, it appears that the Biden administration may have been responsible for shipping classified information to Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida. This development is significant because Trump has previously blamed the GSA for packing the boxes that contained the classified documents, only to later accuse Trump of essentially stealing them and using that as pretext for sending the  FBI to raid his Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022.

Whether a pre-planned Hate-Trump set-up or just Hate-Trump opportunism, it's pretty obvious why Smithyroo tried to suppress this exculpating, almost certainly Brady, evidence. Chooo-ooo-choooooooo!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

New Bombshell Evidence Emerges: Was Trump Set Up in Classified Docs Saga?

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/28/new-bombshell-evidence-emerges-was-trump-set-up-in-classified-docs-saga-n4928572

Whether a pre-planned Hate-Trump set-up or just Hate-Trump opportunism, it's pretty obvious why Smithyroo tried to suppress this exculpating, almost certainly Brady, evidence. Chooo-ooo-choooooooo!

Definitely Brady material. 

Offline DB

Pretty much expected...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That bitch Biden set him up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

:bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is why we have trials ... which are supposed to be searches for the truth.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is why we have trials ... which are supposed to be searches for the truth.

And VICE versa :whistle:

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

Malicious people are well aware of this.  They use it to conceal their malice.

"I would never INTENTIONALLY do that!  It was totally an accident!"
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/397/742/

Brady v. United States, 397 U.S. 742 (1970)
Granted:   June 23, 1969
Argued:    November 18, 1969
Decided:   May 4, 1970

The only situations in which a (guilty) plea may be involuntary
and unconstitutional under the Fifth Amendment
are if it is the product of physical harm, a threat of physical harm, or mental coercion.
Misrepresentations or bribes may make a plea invalid.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao