Author Topic: 'Sopranos' star says many celebs are against Biden agenda, but are 'petrified'  (Read 199 times)

Online libertybele

'Sopranos' star says many celebs are against Biden agenda, but are 'petrified'

Emmy-winning actress Drea de Matteo told Donald Trump Jr. in a podcast interview that many prominent celebrities like herself are against Biden’s agenda but are afraid to speak out.

De Matteo, who rose to fame in HBO’s "The Sopranos" spoke with former President Donald Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. on a recent episode of his "Triggered" podcast. De Matteo has a history of slamming cancel culture, even starting a streetwear brand called "Ultrafree" that helps "promote free speech."

De Matteo spoke about how she has changed her opinions on certain issues such as illegal immigration, and that while she previously voted for Biden based on sympathy for illegal immigrants, the chaos at the border has changed her mind. After showing off a cap from her friends’ company, Sloppy Tease, that read "Close the border you moron," they discussed the mass illegal immigration of able-bodied, fighting-age men. "I just don’t know that they’re here to support the American people," de Matteo said.

Trump Jr. noted that he had met some of de Matteo’s former co-stars in New York and suggested, "I don’t feel like a lot of those guys were leftist liberals," yet even so, he did not want to out them as non-liberals until they wanted to come forward themselves. He then asked de Matteo if she had noticed other Hollywood actors also question modern leftist policy, but who don’t quite "have the guts to do what you’re doing."

While de Matteo still considers herself a liberal in a certain sense, she said that she has been against modern far-left trends for a long time, even if she has been open about it only recently. "I really did want to fight, but I didn’t think I had, A, the voice, B, the balls," but said everything changed once she "got thrown to the wolves."....................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sopranos-star-says-many-celebs-against-biden-agenda-petrified
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.