Author Topic: Biden roasted for agreeing to debate Trump on Howard Stern: 'His handlers must be furious!'  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden roasted for agreeing to debate Trump on Howard Stern: 'His handlers must be furious!'
'I'm still trying to get past the fact that his handlers let him go on Stern...' one commentator wrote
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published April 26, 2024 7:30pm EDT

Political commentators joked that Biden’s staff is panicking after the gaffe-prone president said he would be "happy" to debate Trump during an interview with Howard Stern Friday.

"I don't know if you're going to debate your opponent," Stern said.

The president replied, "I am, somewhere, I don’t know when. I'm happy to debate him."

Biden's comments represent a shift from past remarks about possibly debating Trump. Last month, he told reporters it would depend "on his behavior."

Trump was quick to challenge Biden to debate him, declaring on Truth Social, "Everyone knows he doesn’t really mean it, but in case he does, I say, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, an old expression used by Fighters."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-agreeing-debate-trump-howard-stern-handlers-furious
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

This Howard Stern?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-