Author Topic: ‘Hypocritical’ anti-cop NYC council members plead for NYPD protection after receiving ‘scary’ threat  (Read 553 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New York Post

‘Hypocritical’ anti-cop NYC council members plead for NYPD protection after receiving ‘scary’ threats
Story by Amanda Woods, Larry Celona, Craig McCarthy, Jorge Fitz-Gibbon • 18h •

A squad of anti-cop City Council members are singing a different tune after getting death threats — and are now pleading with New York’s Finest to come to the rescue, The Post has learned.

Staffers for the cop-bashing pols complained to each other and council security staffers about the “scary” threats — and are calling on the NYPD to protect them, according to sources.

“It’s disgusting,” one staffer texted a council colleague. “I’ve clutched my non-existent pearls at some of the threats made against [Councilman Chi] Osse (D-Brooklyn). And some have been thought to be credible as per security and NYPD.

“And for him to be such a critic, if the PD says we need to evacuate/be careful and then listen.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hypocritical-anti-cop-nyc-council-members-plead-for-nypd-protection-after-receiving-scary-threats/ar-AA1nJoAJ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ded8cc77642d4389fdd4a1a4d0041586&ei=69
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hypocrisy, part of the defining elements of a good liberal. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Hypocrite doesn't even begin to describe these parasites.