Author Topic: We Won't Live By Your Wokeness  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
We Won't Live By Your Wokeness
« on: April 26, 2024, 05:01:32 pm »
April 26, 2024
We Won't Live By Your Wokeness
By Patty Knap

A young woman who came to the pregnancy center where I work shared this story with me. She had a pediatrician appointment for her baby girl last week. She brought her infant, dressed all in pink, into the doctor's office. After stating the baby's female name, the doctor asked, "So, have you decided what gender you're assigning to this child?"

She was stunned. She said she just stood there until the word "female" came out of her mouth.

This wasn't the first time I've heard this line of questioning in a pediatrician's office. A friend told me her daughter was asked the same thing on her first visit to the doctor's office with their infant son.

The question, "gender assigned at birth" is now on many medical forms. A man I know was at a new doctors' office and the paperwork included an entire page on "gender identity." He wrote male, crossed off everything else on the page and wrote "I don't participate in the gender craze."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/we_won_t_live_by_your_wokeness.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline roamer_1

Re: We Won't Live By Your Wokeness
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 05:12:06 pm »
My doctor would be punched in the face... More than once. And maybe kicked a few times for good measure.

I don't understand how folks put up with this bullshit.  *****rollingeyes***** :shrug:

Offline libertybele

Re: We Won't Live By Your Wokeness
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 05:19:45 pm »
Political woke correctness is nothing more than liberal lunacy!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.