Author Topic: Biden Responds to Trump's Challenge to Debate Before November  (Read 225 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Responds to Trump's Challenge to Debate Before November
Spencer Brown

In an interview with Howard Stern on SiriusXM Friday morning, President Joe Biden said he would square off against former President Donald Trump before November's election after the presumptive GOP nominee repeatedly issued challenges to his Democrat opponent.

"I am, somewhere," Biden told Stern when asked if he'd debate Trump. The president said he "didn't know" when the debate would take place but insisted he was "happy to debate" his challenger. Time will tell whether Biden meant what he said or if this turns out to be another incorrect pronouncement uttered by the octogenarian commander-in-chief.

As Townhall reported earlier this year, Trump has repeatedly challenged Biden to face him in a general election debate as they slog through a rematch of the 2020 showdown.

"It is important, for the Good of our Country, that Joe Biden and I Debate Issues that are so vital to America, and the American People," Trump said in one post on Truth Social. "Therefore, I am calling for Debates, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE! The Debates can be run by the Corrupt DNC, or their Subsidiary, the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD)," the former president quipped. "I look forward to receiving a response. Thank you for your attention to this matter!"

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2024/04/26/biden-responds-to-trumps-challenge-to-debate-before-november-n2638331
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden Responds to Trump's Challenge to Debate Before November
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 05:09:45 pm »

////00000////

Did Howard Stern ask Biden to flash his ta-ta's?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 05:12:31 pm »
You know he's lying... :yowsa:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 10:50:52 pm »
Trump's demands for a debate ring hollow since he ducked from debating his primary opponents himself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 10:54:13 pm »
Trump's demands for a debate ring hollow since he ducked from debating his primary opponents himself

That may be but Trump knows debating Brandon will be sheer entertainment.  They wouldn't be able to air it live and can you imagine how much work it would take to edit the debate?  AI intelligence would need to come to the rescue.  At that point though, they'd make Trump look like he was losing his marbles instead of Brandon.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 12:49:23 pm »
You know he's lying... :yowsa:

His puppet master will never let it happen.  Some "crisis" that day will make it "impossible." :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson