General Category > National/Breaking News

Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy

<< < (2/7) > >>

Maj. Bill Martin:
I agree with both @PeteS in CA and @Cyber Liberty .  The GP is incredibly sloppy and sensationalistic in its reporting, but I also think they've likely been hit with some suits purely for harassment purposes.

Of course, the same thing is applicable to them that is applicable to Trump -- if you make it too easy for your enemies to come after you, you share in the blame for your fate.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on May 03, 2024, 03:48:19 pm ---I agree with both @PeteS in CA and @Cyber Liberty .  The GP is incredibly sloppy and sensationalistic in its reporting, but I also think they've likely been hit with some suits purely for harassment purposes.

Of course, the same thing is applicable to them that is applicable to Trump -- if you make it too easy for your enemies to come after you, you share in the blame for your fate.

--- End quote ---

That's right - the two, poor journalism and excessive law suits, tend to ride together. Jussayin.

mountaineer:
The writing is pretty bad. When I see a GP story, I generally try to find another source to get a clearer version of what's going on.

catfish1957:
I think the business space has crowded in right leaning MSM alternatives in the past 5 years.  It's not just Fox News anymore

A shakeout was inevitable.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 03, 2024, 09:44:40 pm ---The writing is pretty bad. When I see a GP story, I generally try to find another source to get a clearer version of what's going on.

--- End quote ---

888high58888

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version