General Category > National/Breaking News

Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy

<< < (3/7) > >>

unite for individuality:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 03, 2024, 09:44:40 pm ---The writing is pretty bad. When I see a GP story, I generally try to find another source to get a clearer version of what's going on.

--- End quote ---
I don't visit Gateway Pundit because the software on that site crashes my computer.

collins:
It's lawsuits:

--- Quote ---The site’s parent company, TGP Communications, will file for bankruptcy in Florida “as a result of the progressive liberal lawfare attacks against our media outlet”, founder Jim Hoft wrote on the website.

Those lawsuits include one from the Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, who sued the organization in Missouri, where it is based, after the website perpetuated false claims that the two had been involved in election fraud in Georgia.

In a separate case, Freeman and Moss secured a $148m judgment against Rudy Giuliani for spreading election lies about them and defaming them. After the verdict, the former New York City mayor and Trump attorney filed for bankruptcy, complicating whether or how Freeman and Moss can get paid
--- End quote ---

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/24/gateway-pundit-rightwing-website-bankruptcy

talk about hack websites, that's one right there. They both "spreads election conspiracies", the Guaridan still thinks Kerry won Ohio ib 2004.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: collins on May 04, 2024, 09:42:58 pm ---It's lawsuits:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/24/gateway-pundit-rightwing-website-bankruptcy

talk about hack websites, that's one right there. They both "spreads election conspiracies", the Guaridan still thinks Kerry won Ohio ib 2004.

--- End quote ---

The problem with that is Ruby Freeman really did what she's been accused of, but since GA won't investigate, TGP has no evidence of their charges.  This refusal to investigate is happening all over the country, like in AZ.

Cyber Liberty:
@collins BTW....Welcome to TBR!!  You can hop in anywhere, we have some light-hearted threads here too!

collins:
thank you - I've really been a member here for some time, but just started posting again. I don't know why, this country is dying.

I saw what that fat lady and her daughter did that night at the SF arena, pulling out those ballots when they thought they were alone, then running them through over and over. In GA, that nut Raftensburger, or whatever his name is, the aide, was the DNC's inside man. In AZ, that nasty sheriff put snipers on the roof and locked the doors when they were "counting". And counting and counting until golly gee Biden was finally ahead, Cheaters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version