Author Topic: Jews, patriots, and the ignorant among us  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jews, patriots, and the ignorant among us
« on: April 26, 2024, 03:47:14 pm »
April 26, 2024
Jews, patriots, and the ignorant among us
By Jeremy B. Kay

The explosion of demonstrations at college campuses has made me fearful for my fellow Jews, but as an American, it has made me red-hot angry.

I’ve been trying to make the distinction between the clearly foreign-born and the growing young followers of this unmistakably organized movement.  Each group carries its own special ignorance, both preferring rhythmic slogans to any facts at all.

The young “skulls full of mush,” as Rush Limbaugh used to call them, seem to now have their brains completely liquefying.  They can’t tell you where “the river” is or “the sea,” nor even where Israel is located.  But they’re sure, with Marxist certainty, that there is a genocide against the Palestinians going on.

Their elders in this entire undertaking supply the intellectual heft, but it is so inaccurate as to be complete nonsense.

This was obvious this week, when we heard the slogan shouted from at least one school, with a sign: “Jews go back to Poland.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/jews_patriots_and_the_ignorant_among_us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Jews, patriots, and the ignorant among us
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 04:08:42 pm »
The Pro-Palestinian turds are no-different than anti-Vietnam War protestors.

They are "protesting" against a "perceived" tyranny, in support of  a "real" tyranny.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.