Author Topic: Biden Descends Into Confusion About Jan. 6, Tells Wild Tales About Trump at Michael Douglas Fundrais  (Read 591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Descends Into Confusion About Jan. 6, Tells Wild Tales About Trump at Michael Douglas Fundraiser
Nick Arama

It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with the Biden confusion now as he's upped his campaign events, and he keeps making mistakes at such a rapid clip.

But when he makes repeated mistakes as he tries to attack former President Donald Trump, it just highlights his issues even more.

He was attending a glitzy fundraiser on Thursday at the Westchester home of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones (two more Hollywood people who apparently have no sense).

He made another big mistake on a point he keeps trying to emphasize: Jan. 6. He keeps trying to make it an issue, but he can't seem to even keep the date straight in his head.

Biden, the oldest-ever US president at 81, made the blunder as he ripped his Republican rival, former President Donald Trump, 77, in front of the star-studded crowd.

“We’ll certainly never forget the dark days of June 6, January 6th, excuse me,” the commander-in-chief said, according to a White House pool report.

“One of the dark days in history. The idea that wasn’t an insurrection — I don’t understand.”

He seems to have gotten it confused with D-Day which was June 6, 1944. D-Day might have been on his mind because of his confusion last week when he was talking about his uncle being eaten by cannibals. He was also criticized for a false story about all of his mother's brothers signing up for the military after D-Day. He may have confused that with Pearl Harbor, which was Dec. 7, 1941. So, at this point, it looks like all the dates are just running together in his head.

It's all just a stutter, right?

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/26/biden-goes-blank-again-on-jan-6-at-ritzy-michael-douglas-fundraiser-n2173346
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden does not have the cognitive high ground to rip on Trump.

Trump is a gifted psychopath.

Biden is a mediocre compulsive lair.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

Didn't Michael Douglas assure us Biden was as sharp as a tack?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Didn't Michael Douglas assure us Biden was as sharp as a tack?

:rolling: Indeed he did!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd like to see that allegedly "sharp" tack for myself.

////00000////

What if it was just a block of cheddar that a senile old man misidentified as a tack?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.