Author Topic: Mexican Gangbanger Arrested 25 Times for Illegally Entering US  (Read 275 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexican Gangbanger Arrested 25 Times for Illegally Entering US

Border Hawk
Apr 25, 2024

Mexican Gangbanger Arrested 25 Times for Illegally Entering US
U.S. Border Patrol
A known gangbanger from Mexico who has been caught illegally entering the United States dozens of times under a variety of aliases was apprehended yet again this week, authorities say.

On Monday, the man was arrested by U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) in South Texas for the 25th time on record.

“USBP agents in Laredo, TX arrested a Mexican National who is a self-admitted ‘Tango Blast’ gang member w/ 24 arrests for illegal entry, under multiple names & dates of birth,” USBP Chief Jason Owens announced in a statement on social media on Tuesday.

Photos of the man indicate he has a variety of gang-related tattoos all over his body.

https://borderhawk.blog/mexican-gangbanger-arrested-25-times-for-illegally-entering-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Mexican Gangbanger Arrested 25 Times for Illegally Entering US
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 09:22:48 pm »
This is one of those creeps who should simply join the ranks of "the disappeared"...