Author Topic: Bill Melugin: Border Patrol Apprehends 2,000 Illegal Aliens in One Day This Week in San Diego Sector  (Read 98 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bill Melugin: Border Patrol Apprehends 2,000 Illegal Aliens in One Day This Week in San Diego Sector Alone – Including 206 Chinese Illegals
By David Greyson Apr. 25, 2024 3:40 pm145 Comments

Just another day in Joe Biden’s America.

According to US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), 2,000 illegal aliens were apprehended in the San Diego sector of the border on Wednesday. 206 of those were Chinese illegals. This statistic is in one sector of the border in just one day.

Of the 9 southern border sectors, San Diego had the most illegal crossings for the month of April. To make matters worse, many of these illegals are simply released into the streets of San Diego.

Based on past statements on “Meet the Press” in February, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, demonstrated that the Federal Government is dodging responsibility for the border crisis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/bill-melugin-border-patrol-apprehends-2000-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson