Author Topic: “The Five” Co-Host Says He’ll Sue Obama for “Forgery”  (Read 946 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email 4/25/2024

Fox News’s Thursday edition of “The Five” opened with a discussion of the U.S. Supreme Court’s hearing of oral argument in a case appealed by leading 2024 Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump from the DC District Court of Appeals claiming his actions while in the Oval Office should be protected by presidential immunity.

Trump was indicted for the “crimes” of allegedly attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 election through a conspiracy and retaining “classified” documents the National Archives and Justice Department claimed he should have relinquished after he left office on January 20, 2021.

Trump denies all of the charges.

Each co-host of the program spoke briefly on his or her thoughts on the high court’s hearing earlier today. When it was Jesse Watters’s turn, he remarked that if the court did not uphold the concept of presidential immunity, he would “get a lawyer” and sue Joe Biden for the reported deaths of thousands of birds from wind turbines and other perceived transgressions since Biden took office, adding, “…and then I’ll sue Obama for forgery because we all know the birth certificate wasn’t real.”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/04/25/shocker-the-five-co-host-says-hell-sue-obama-for-forgery/

https://youtu.be/Ucm0-tXRkeU?t=411

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: “The Five” Co-Host Says He’ll Sue Obama for “Forgery”
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 02:36:10 pm »
Each co-host of the program spoke briefly on his or her thoughts on the high court’s hearing earlier today. When it was Jesse Watters’s turn, he remarked that if the court did not uphold the concept of presidential immunity, he would “get a lawyer” and sue Joe Biden for the reported deaths of thousands of birds from wind turbines and other perceived transgressions since Biden took office, adding, “…and then I’ll sue Obama for forgery because we all know the birth certificate wasn’t real.”

Goose sauce would become gander sauce. If Trump can be frivolously prosecuted, then so also could LIEden, OhBummer!, and Clinton. And might cabinet members also become prosecutable, perhaps HilLIARy?

I don't think the USSC would give Trump the absolute immunity the lying MSM falsely claim Trump seeks. I think they will limit immunity to what Trump seeks, for acts that were part of official duties, and give some guidelines/limits/definitions of what are official duties.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 03:51:56 pm »
The opportunity cost of expending resources to pursue past grievances is they will not be available to win the upcoming election.

A black guy got elected President.  Get over it.  He beat flip-flopping conservative lightweights, McCain and Romney.

The GOP has the House Majority, and squandering it yet again.

FoxNews is not a well of conservative thought, values, and principles - it is a private sector / public stock media company out to make a buck.  They will sell anything and everything, real or not, to make more money.

Big Media are whores with megaphones.  They will lie to us to get ratings, views, and more revenue.  This true of MSNBC, CNN, NewsMax, FoxNews, OAN, the National Enquirer, etc.  They will all gladly feed the flames buring down our country to make the next dollar.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 01:41:34 am »
It was an effin' joke!  Jesse tells them all the time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024, 01:59:33 am »
It was an effin' joke!  Jesse tells them all the time.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 02:04:32 am »

Sorry, I am still recovering from yesterday's downtime.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 03:53:32 am »

I don't think the USSC would give Trump the absolute immunity the lying MSM falsely claim Trump seeks. I think they will limit immunity to what Trump seeks, for acts that were part of official duties, and give some guidelines/limits/definitions of what are official duties.

:yowsa: