Author Topic: Victor Reacts: They Aren’t Hiding it Anymore, Biden Wants Mass Amnesty Before Election (VIDEO)  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Victor Reacts: They Aren’t Hiding it Anymore, Biden Wants Mass Amnesty Before Election (VIDEO)

By Victor Nieves
Apr. 24, 2024 7:20 pm

Video at link.

How obvious could they possibly make this? Joe Biden is now considering a mass amnesty strategy for over a million illegal aliens right before the 2024 election.

As reported by the Gateway Pundit,

Joe Biden is strongly considering granting over one million illegal aliens amnesty by the stroke of a pen just in time for the 2024 Presidential election and amid the worst immigration crisis in American history.

The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday that this executive order would grant legalization to illegals married to U.S. citizens who are barred from receiving green cards.

The pro-illegal alien FWD.us notes that 1.1 million illegal aliens are currently married to American citizens.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...anymore-biden/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson