Author Topic: Columbia seems to think there's something to 'negotiate' here with pro-Hamas protestors stinking up  (Read 175 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 24, 2024
Columbia seems to think there's something to 'negotiate' here with pro-Hamas protestors stinking up the school
By Monica Showalter

Pro-Hamas protestors, not all of whom are students, have creating a living nightmare for Columbia University's students and the working element of its faculty and administration.

Jewish students have been targeted and threatened. University pathways have been blocked. Smelly tent cities not up to anyone's code have gone up. Trash is visible. The university lawn has been trampled. Classes have moved to Zoom for the remainder of the semester, making Columbia the world's priciest online school. And yes, there is a public relations price for the school to pay for this mayhem, the school's name stinks.

Students who go to Columbia to study and faculty and researchers who work at Columbia to increase knowledge can't do what they need to do. But no matter.

While about a hundred of them from the Barnard College branch of the school have been suspended, including Rep. Ilhan Omar's whiny "P.C. police" daughter, the rest of the baying pro-Hamas campers remain.

The school needs to finish its job and shut this crap down.

Instead, they're negotiating with the "students" as New York Police Department riot police stand in the background and it's not going well.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/columbia_seems_to_think_there_s_something_to_negotiate_here_with_pro_hamas_protestors_stinking_up_the_school.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

While about a hundred of them from the Barnard College branch of the school have been suspended, including Rep. Ilhan Omar's whiny "P.C. police" daughter, the rest of the baying pro-Hamas campers remain.

Barnard College is lifting the suspensions of "most" of the protesters from there, I assume Omar's whiny brat will be among them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Those ungrateful bastards don't appreciate how fortunate they are to be able to attend such a prestigious university while schmucks like me only had the resources to attend Junior College, at night!  I couldn't attend day classes because I was also working full time to make ends meet.

Hamas would kill the protestors or use them for suicide bombers.

The conflict could end at any time if Hamas surrendered and released all the hostages.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.