Author Topic: People should remember what Barack Obama and Robert Gates said about Joe Biden  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 24, 2024
People should remember what Barack Obama and Robert Gates said about Joe Biden
By Jack Hellner

At one time, Barack Obama actually uttered truthful words—he said “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up.” Robert Gates said Biden has been wrong on “every” foreign policy decision throughout his long career as a politician.

The media and other Democrats pretend that they are very concerned about misinformation (lies) because it can mislead the public on the upcoming election—but they perpetuate misinformation every day as they seek to interfere in the election. They are much more dangerous to our survival as a great country than Russia or China.

Lie: Biden inherited a disastrous economy and his policies turned it around.

Fact: The economy was soaring the last eight months of 2020, after a short two month recession, and inflation remained below 2%.

Lies: The inflation was transitional; caused by supply chain disruptions; caused by the Russian war.

Facts: Inflation was low throughout President Trump’s term despite COVID. It soared as soon as Biden took office. Biden campaigned on destroying the oil and other industries, and has focused on that destruction since day one. Biden sent the message to oil traders and producers throughout the world that we weren’t going to compete. Today crude oil remains over 100% higher than the day he was (s)elected. He compounded the inflation problem with all his spending programs, which focuses greatly on giving huge kickbacks to green pushers.

The higher oil prices cause inflation throughout the world, and especially harm the poor and middle classes, about which Biden pretends to care.

The higher oil prices also have substantially helped Russia and Iran finance destruction; Biden further helped Iran and Russia by lifting sanctions Trump had imposed on the regimes.

A good or intelligent president would fix things that he had screwed up and reverse course. That is not Biden. Results don’t matter, only the agenda—he is doubling down. He recently blocked LNG exports, which helps Russia and harms Europe; he also blocked drilling on 13 million acres in Alaska. It shows he doesn’t care about the destruction he is causing.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/people_should_remember_what_barack_obama_and_robert_gates_said_about_joe_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden is wrong on foreign policy, wrong on defense policy, wrong on immigration policy, wrong on energy policy, wrong on national security policy, wrong on Government spending, etc.

Yet, the GOP's only answer to the Second Coming of Jimmy Carter is an orange fraud and House investigations to nowhere.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe Biden has never made a truthful public statement in his entire public career and likely his entire life!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien