Author Topic: Pining for Pennsylvania: Biden bets being a ‘kid from Scranton’ will deliver him 2024 battleground s  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pining for Pennsylvania: Biden bets being a ‘kid from Scranton’ will deliver him 2024 battleground state
By
Cami Mondeaux
April 24, 2024 6:00 am

Pennsylvania is the ultimate battleground for 2024, with the White House, Senate, and House all poised to flip based on how voters here cast their ballots. In this series, Pining for Pennsylvania: Unlocking the crucial Keystone State, the Washington Examiner will look at the demographics, politics, and key policies that have made Pennsylvania the must-watch state of the year. Part Four, below, looks at how President Joe Biden is touting his Scranton roots to win Pennsylvania again.

SCRANTON, Pennsylvania — President Joe Biden is pouring his campaign resources into Pennsylvania, hoping to leverage his hometown as well as deep connections to the battleground state to catapult himself to the White House for a second term in November.

Biden visited the state in a three-day trek last week, making a stop at his childhood home in Scranton while also stopping at local businesses to speak with city officials and supporters. The excursion underscored a key point Biden has sought to make while on the campaign trail: Pennsylvania is his home turf that he is ready to defend.

“When I look at the economy, I don’t look at it through the eyes of Mar-a-Lago. I look at it through the eyes of Scranton,” Biden told supporters last week of his GOP competitor’s Florida estate. “These are the competing visions for our economy that raise questions of fundamental fairness at the heart of this campaign.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2976411/biden-bets-scranton-pennsylvania-roots-2024-battleground/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Philadelphia and Pittsburgh will deliver Pennsylvania to Biden. Not Scranton or the rest of the state
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

From the article….

“When I look at the economy, I don’t look at it through the eyes of Mar-a-Lago. I look at it through the eyes of Scranton,” Biden told supporters last week of his GOP competitor’s Florida estate.

How do the people of Scranton, Pennsylvania feel about Inflation?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From the article….

“When I look at the economy, I don’t look at it through the eyes of Mar-a-Lago. I look at it through the eyes of Scranton,” Biden told supporters last week of his GOP competitor’s Florida estate.

How do the people of Scranton, Pennsylvania feel about Inflation?
I bet they feel it makes their wallets scrawny...just like the rest of us.