Author Topic: DA Finally Reveals Underlying Crime Trump Allegedly Committed, and the Bidens Should be Nervous  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DA Finally Reveals Underlying Crime Trump Allegedly Committed, and the Bidens Should be Nervous
Jennifer Van Laar

Prosecutors in Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg's office have finally revealed the underlying crime they allege Donald Trump was committing when he allegedly falsified business records.

According to Fox News, "New York prosecutor Joshua Steinglass on Tuesday said the other crime was a violation of a New York law called 'conspiracy to promote or prevent election.'"

That law, New York Law 17-152, reads:

Any two or more persons who conspire to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means and which conspiracy is acted upon by one or more of the parties thereto, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

Speaking of Michael Cohen, former National Enquirer owner David Pecker, and Donald Trump, Steinglass' co-counsel Michael Colangelo argued that in 2015:

"Those three men formed a conspiracy to influence the election."

However, none of the allegedly falsified business records were dated in 2015; every alleged instance was in 2017. The falsified payments are transactions in which Trump's business paid Cohen; Trump says the payments were for legal services and not reimbursement for any monies Cohen might have paid to Stormy Daniels.

Speaking of Daniels, she still owes Trump $300,000 plus interest after pursuing a frivolous lawsuit against him.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/04/24/da-finally-reveals-underlying-crime-trump-allegedly-committed-n2173225
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

Alvin Bragg has his Trump trial, all he needs now is a crime
By Social Links for Jonathan Turley
Published April 24, 2024, 3:38 a.m. ET

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,530277.msg3006495.html#msg3006495

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 04:34:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Man up, you tangerine crybaby.  Stop whining like a little bitch.  You wouldn't see John Gotti behaving like this.

I have no sympathy for billionaire defendants.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 04:36:29 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

This trial should go nowhere other than taking up Trump's time and money. 

However there are still the 90+ felonies against him -- taking up more of his time and money.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.