Author Topic: ICE Arrests Illegal Alien Murderer Released Into US by Biden Regime  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE Arrests Illegal Alien Murderer Released Into US by Biden Regime

Apr 20, 2024

Immigration and Customs Enforcement
An illegal alien who was convicted of murder in Colombia before being released into the United States by the Biden regime was arrested by immigration authorities in Connecticut.

On Thursday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced the apprehension of a 44-year-old Colombian male by Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) agents in Hartford earlier this month.

The Colombian was initially encountered by Border Patrol agents after he illegally entered the U.S. near San Ysidro, California, on September 30, 2022.

He told officials he had never been arrested for any reason in the U.S. or in his home country.

https://borderhawk.blog/ice-arrests-illegal-alien-murderer-released-into-us-by-biden-regime/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ICE Arrests Illegal Alien Murderer Released Into US by Biden Regime
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 02:10:52 pm »
Isn't it nice vetting now means taking the word of illegal newcomers? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson