Author Topic: Biden blesses abortion with sign of the cross  (Read 619 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden blesses abortion with sign of the cross
« on: April 24, 2024, 02:06:45 pm »
Biden blesses abortion with sign of the cross
By
Paul Bedard
April 24, 2024 8:49 am

President Joe Biden has enraged Catholic Church regulars with his latest show of approval for abortion, a Vatican red line.

On Tuesday in Florida, where he blasted the state’s impending six-week abortion ban, Biden blessed himself with the sign of the cross when the woman introducing him referenced Florida’s shorter window for abortion.

The group Catholic Vote blasted Biden’s actions on X.

https://twitter.com/CatholicVote/status/1782881723161690332

“This. Is. VILE! President Biden makes the Sign of the Cross at an abortion rally in Florida! You cannot be Catholic and support abortion! You cannot invoke GOD and promote Death!” the group said.

Catholic Vote President Brian Burch followed up with this statement:

“Biden’s decision to make the Sign of the Cross in support of abortion extremism is a despicable charade that attempts to co-opt a sacred practice in support of his new abortion religion. His gesture openly mocks the Christian belief in the sanctity of life. There is no divine support for destroying the lives of innocent children, and he should know better. Biden’s gesture suggests he is either terribly naive, or senile, or callously indifferent to the foundational beliefs of millions of Christians in America,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2977295/biden-blesses-abortion-sign-of-cross/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden blesses abortion with sign of the cross
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 02:09:43 pm »
Lol

No filter
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 02:13:11 pm »
He didn't know where he was or what anyone was talking about. But he saw that he was in a room with a few dozen people and thought, "Hey! I must be at mass!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 03:06:25 pm »
God will Judge him. But the church should kick him out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 03:10:39 pm »
God will Judge him. But the church should kick him out.
I'd like the cardinals or bishops who haven't banned Biden (or Pelosi, for that matter) from taking communion to justify their inaction.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 03:16:32 pm »
Note to Pedo Joe-

Avoid speeches near thunderstorms.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 03:38:57 pm »
This is unbelievable. He is either senile or evil. In either case, certainly not qualified to be POTUS. There was a day when this simple gesture would have cost any politician his job. Not today, unfortunately.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 03:55:13 pm »
Note to Pedo Joe-

Avoid speeches near thunderstorms.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 03:55:38 pm »
This is unbelievable. He is either senile or evil. In either case, certainly not qualified to be POTUS. There was a day when this simple gesture would have cost any politician his job. Not today, unfortunately.

Yes Brandon IS both evil and senile.  His senility came later in life, his evilness has been on display for quite a long time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 03:59:40 pm »
He’s mocking people of faith.

But Joe Biden has been stupid all his life. But because he’s  in the spotlight more than he was as a senator and even as vice president, we get to see more of stupidity on  display

Barry Goldwater

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2024, 05:12:42 pm »
At long last, people beginning to see the error of their ways, blindly and fanatically supporting Joe Biden while using demonizing Trump to help give Joe an opportunity to wage evil from the oval office...  Only three + years to move past blind clueless!  and fought like/of hell for these three + years!

Serving hell, yet demanding they are gonna go to heaven anyway.  Fools paradise train on the rails to hell.  Deservedly so too!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2024, 06:19:30 pm »
If Biden is a Catholic then I’m a japanese shaman.  Buuuulll sheeeit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2024, 08:08:21 pm »
The 'god' Joe rules so much better than Trump, just like so many fought like HELL for, eh? !

Did Satan and his minions realize it could be this easy to rule so abhorrently over us?  Wasn't slick willy and Obama a blatant enough clue for even idjits?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2024, 08:19:53 pm »
The 'god' Joe rules so much better than Trump, just like so many fought like HELL for, eh? !

Did Satan and his minions realize it could be this easy to rule so abhorrently over us?  Wasn't slick willy and Obama a blatant enough clue for even idjits?

It is written: Matthew, Ch 13 verses 14-17

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis