Author Topic: Rep. Grothman: DHS monitoring over 600,000 illegals with CRIMINAL RECORDS  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rep. Grothman: DHS monitoring over 600,000 illegals with CRIMINAL RECORDS

04/23/2024 // Ava Grace // 390 Views

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is reportedly aware of and monitoring more than 600,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records who managed to enter the country.Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-WI) – chairman of the House National Security, Border and Foreign Affairs (NSBFA) Subcommittee – disclosed this during an April 11 hearing. The NSBFA Subcommittee is under the larger House Oversight Committee led by its chairman, Rep. James Comer (R-KY).
According to Grothman, 617,000 illegals of the more than six million permitted into the U.S. since President Joe Biden took office have either criminal convictions or pending criminal charges. He subsequently blasted this alarming finding during the same hearing.
"The fact is that illegal aliens should not be in the country in the first place and able to commit these crimes," said the Wisconsin congressman. He also cited an analysis conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety revealing that such people "are more likely to be convicted of homicide, sexual assault, and kidnapping than the average Texan."
"The solutions aren't hard. Secure the border, stop releasing illegal aliens into the country in droves. When an illegal alien commits a crime in the community, turn them over to ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement], enforce the law and remove them. It's just that simple."

https://www.alipac.us/f9/rep-grothman-dhs-monitoring-over-600-000-illegals-criminal-records-420081/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is that what they claim?  Sure they are. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Monitoring, meaning what that they have someone watch them commit theft, assaults, rapes and murders of Americans? If they know they are criminals in the country illegally and know where they are(monitoring) why the hell are they still in our country when they should be given a propelling them back to their shithole?