Author Topic: Christie worries about Trump ‘vendetta tour’ in second term  (Read 1299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Christie worries about Trump ‘vendetta tour’ in second term
by Filip Timotija - 04/24/24 9:18 AM ET

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) in an interview published Wednesday said President Trump’s “vendetta tour” if he wins a second term at the White House is a “scary thing” for the United States.

Christie, who backed Trump during his 2016 presidential run but then ran against him in the 2024 Republican presidential primary, said his biggest fear is that Trump will go after his enemies from the White House and that no one will be able to stop him.

“There’ll be no one around to put guardrails up, and he will be on the vendetta tour against all enemies that he perceives,” Christie said in an interview with The Washington Post published on Wednesday. “And that’s a scary thing for the country.”

Despite those feelings about Trump, Christie said he won’t be voting for President Biden in November.

“I don’t think so. No,” Christe said. “President Biden, in my view, is past the sell-by date. Seriously, look at him. If the American people are stupid enough to nominate these two guys, doesn’t mean I have to be stupid, too.”

He said that Biden has not called him to ask for his support.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4617480-christie-worries-about-trump-vendetta-tour-in-second-term/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Christie worries about Trump ‘vendetta tour’ in second term
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 01:50:27 pm »
This election isn’t about addressing the long-term and short term problems facing this country, but about getting revenge on the losing side and I don’t care if it’s Trump and his supporters or Biden
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 01:51:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 01:52:22 pm »
If the American people are stupid enough to nominate these two guys, doesn’t mean I have to be stupid, too.
That's the only reason we never will nominate Gov. Krispy Kreme - we're just stupid.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 08:50:16 pm »
I am worried he won't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 08:58:17 pm »
I am worried he won't.

Another "suffered enough moment"?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 09:28:34 pm »
Christie seems to be overlooking the DOJ vendetta campaign being conducted by the Biden Administration.  Trump is despicable, but that doesn't make Biden and the left any less dangerous.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 10:00:48 pm »
Why does Jelly-Doughnut boy think he's even relevant anymore??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 10:05:07 pm »
He couldn't get anyone to care about his presidential campaign. Why would anyone care about his vote?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 12:16:06 am »
Another "suffered enough moment"?

Yeah.  I wonder if he still thinks that way?  These people have not begun to suffer, let alone suffer enough.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2024, 02:54:27 am »
Chris Christie: ‘Pretty Stupid’ Joe Biden Has Not Reached Out to Him
Breitbart, Apr 24, 2024

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/24/chris-christie-pretty-stupid-joe-biden-has-not-reached-out-to-him/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2024, 03:56:25 am »
Christie's opinion is about as relevant as used TP.  I flush it, and he too should be flushed from the public eye.  He is utterly inconsequential.  His USE BY DATE long ago expired!

Trump is NOT going to seek revenge against anyone.  I do see him cleaning house in DOJ, MAYBE.  But his past actions speak volumes.  Half this country wanted to see Hillary Clinton in prison for 33,000+ felonies.  He took a pass on that, and he will do the same on all these insane Democommies hellbent on keeping him out of office. 

BUT

I fully expect another fixed election.  Get ready for four more years of Wrecking Ball Joe.  Uggh!!!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2024, 04:34:17 am »
Christie's opinion is about as relevant as used TP.  I flush it, and he too should be flushed from the public eye.  He is utterly inconsequential.  His USE BY DATE long ago expired!

Trump is NOT going to seek revenge against anyone.  I do see him cleaning house in DOJ, MAYBE.  But his past actions speak volumes.  Half this country wanted to see Hillary Clinton in prison for 33,000+ felonies.  He took a pass on that, and he will do the same on all these insane Democommies hellbent on keeping him out of office. 

BUT

I fully expect another fixed election.  Get ready for four more years of Wrecking Ball Joe.  Uggh!!!

Speaking of toilet paper...

FYI, COSTCO price of 30 roll pack of CHARMIN has risen to $29.99! 

Still, a bargain, IMO.  No way can you read a newspaper looking thru it! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald