Author Topic: Republican Dave McCormick, Democrat Bob Casey Officially Clinch Pennsylvania Senate Nominations  (Read 160 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Dave McCormick, Democrat Bob Casey Officially Clinch Pennsylvania Senate Nominations

Nick Gilbertson 23 Apr 2024

Republican businessman Dave McCormick and Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) formally clinched their parties’ respective nominations for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania on Tuesday night after both men ran unopposed.

They will square off in what will be one of the most closely-watched U.S. Senate races of the year. Casey’s seat marks a prime pick-up opportunity for McCormick and Republicans, who look to take back a Senate majority in 2024.

Despite having no competitors in the primary, McCormick’s dedication was on full display Tuesday as he campaigned across the state, starting in Bucks County in the east and finishing in Pittsburgh out west.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/23/republican-dave-mccormick-democrat-bob-casey-officially-clinch-pennsylvania-senate-nominations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

What are his chances of winning?

I can see him taking the rest of the state, but he’ll have to deal with the corruption in places like Philadelphia.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Casey will win Pittsburgh, State College, maybe Harrisburg, and Philadelphia. McCormick will win the rest of the state - but it may not be enough.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

Casey will be tougher to beat than Fetterman after his stroke.

The Pennsylvania republicans self-immolated in 2022.  Pat Toomey was interviewed after the election, and was hesitant to blame Dr. Oz for flipping the senate seat.  I believe McCormick stood a much better chance, but Toomey thinks Mastriano destroyed the party in every close race, and would ultimately have pulled McCormick under as well.