Author Topic: Biden Sees Very Fine People on Both Sides of Campus Antisemitism  (Read 579 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Sees Very Fine People on Both Sides of Campus Antisemitism

Joel B. Pollak 22 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden condemned antisemitism on college campuses on Monday — but equivocated, saying that he also condemned those who did not understand the Palestinians’ point of view.

“I condemn the antisemitic protests, that’s why I set up a program to deal with that,” Biden told reporters in Virginia. “I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians and their — how they’re doing.”

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1782489572657492239

https://twitter.com/BoxingMD1/status/1782498473054519749

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/22/biden-sees-very-fine-people-on-both-sides-of-campus-antisemitism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden Sees Very Fine People on Both Sides of Campus Antisemitism
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 10:24:18 pm »
The difference is Donald Trump was not talking about the neo-Nazis when  he used the very fine people phrase
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 11:54:16 pm »
The Palestinians' point of view is to kill or remove all Jews from Caanan.  If they were blond-haired and blue-eyed, they could be Nazi's.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 03:18:38 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 01:16:01 am »
The Palestinians' point of view is to kill or remove all Jews from Caanan.  If they were blond-haired and blue-eyed, they could Nazi's.

I need to dye my hair, get some brown contact lenses and work on getting a tan.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 01:21:22 am »
   Heads Up @libertybele After the 2024 election you can buy a Certified Trump Tanning Bed for the Golden price of $399/4 easy payments.

*Raccoon Glasses not included
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 01:23:09 am »
   Heads Up @libertybele After the 2024 election you can buy a Certified Trump Tanning Bed for the Golden price of $399/4 easy payments.

*Raccoon Glasses not included

:rolling: :silly: Thanks for the tip @corbe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 03:18:27 pm »
Yeah, stick to that viewpoint, Pedo Joe.

This is what University of Michigan anti-Israel protesters are sharing on campus today at their Gaza protest – materials being passed out which state, "Freedom for Palestine means death to America"

https://twitter.com/emilykschrader/status/1783064648691908758
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org