Author Topic: Germany spying: Three suspected Chinese agents arrested  (Read 195 times)

Offline mountaineer

Germany spying: Three suspected Chinese agents arrested
« on: April 22, 2024, 05:51:28 pm »
China now recruiting Germans to spy for them. They don't need to do that in the US, I guess, considering all their operatives just waltz across the border from Mexico. Willkommen!
Germany spying: Three suspected Chinese agents arrested
4 hours ago
By Ido Vock, BBC News
April 22, 2024

German authorities say they have arrested three people on suspicion of spying for China.

The main suspect, named as Thomas R, is accused of spying for the Chinese Ministry of State Security (MSS).

Prosecutors allege his network operated a front company which co-operated with German research organisations.

The accused are said to have collected sensitive information, including designs for an engine suitable for use on combat ships, to pass on to China.

In a separate development, two men in the UK were charged with spying for China after being accused of providing information which could be "useful to an enemy", according to police.

In the German case, prosecutors allege Thomas R obtained "innovative technologies for military use" on behalf of an MSS employee. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Germany spying: Three suspected Chinese agents arrested
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 06:21:58 pm »
China now recruiting Germans to spy for them. They don't need to do that in the US, I guess, considering all their operatives just waltz across the border from Mexico. Willkommen!
Well to be fair China has never had trouble getting their spies and operatives into America, especially imbedding them with democrat politicians, research facilities and universities. The difference now is there isn't even an attempt to hide their military operatives flooding across our borders