Author Topic: Deport the Hamas Occupation of the Ivy League.  (Read 252 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Deport the Hamas Occupation of the Ivy League.
« on: April 22, 2024, 05:23:29 pm »
Deport the Hamas Occupation of the Ivy League.
Start deporting the campus terrorists and suddenly the occupations will go away.
April 22, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 10 Comments

Hamas is a sanctioned Islamic terrorist organization. It’s illegal to provide aid to it. And for non-citizens, especially foreign students on visas, supporting terrorists is a deportable offense.

And yet after six months of pro-Hamas rallies on college campuses and in major cities, not a single foreign student appears to have been deported.

The latest Hamas occupations at Yale and Columbia U have stopped even pretending to be anything other than outright support for an illegal terrorist group and its ongoing murder of Jews.

Jewish students have been assaulted. Campus rabbis have told Jewish students to stay home for their safety. The Hamas supporters have been recorded on video threatening Jewish students and shouting antisemitic slurs. The media has continued to cover up what’s happening while insisting that Columbia had “peaceful protesters against genocide” arrested.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/deport-the-hamas-occupation-of-the-ivy-league/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

Re: Deport the Hamas Occupation of the Ivy League.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 08:48:59 pm »
I agree. If the protesters are imports, students or whatever, ship 'em back. But since we have members of Congress spouting this nonsense...

I doubt a lot of these goof ball students even really know what they are protesting or the reasons. It's just a popular thing to do. And that is very, very sad.

It reminds me of Brando in the movie being asked what he was protesting. His answer...What do ya got?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 08:50:53 pm by berdie »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 08:55:31 pm »
I agree. If the protesters are imports, students or whatever, ship 'em back. But since we have members of Congress spouting this nonsense...

I doubt a lot of these goof ball students even really know what they are protesting or the reasons. It's just a popular thing to do. And that is very, very sad.

It reminds me of Brando in the movie being asked what he was protesting. His answer...What do ya got?

..hmmm.... I'm not quite so sure -- yes definitely deport them if the don't reside in the U.S., but I think they know exactly why they are protesting.  It's black and white; either you are pro-Pali or Pro-Israel.  Some are not students; that's the concern and why I raise doubt about them just thinking it's a popular thing to do.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 09:18:01 pm »

..hmmm.... I'm not quite so sure -- yes definitely deport them if the don't reside in the U.S., but I think they know exactly why they are protesting.  It's black and white; either you are pro-Pali or Pro-Israel.  Some are not students; that's the concern and why I raise doubt about them just thinking it's a popular thing to do.

The only reason I think it is popular, or uninformed, is an interview I heard with several of these protesters. They didn't seem to know about 10/7 or that Iran had launched missiles against Israel.They seemed to think that Israel is the aggressor. I guess they don't watch the news.  I'm sure they don't know any history.

But. I agree...some are not students.